Our registration process is pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it, but details are always the tricky part so we explain everything step by step on the rest of this page.
Guests who pick layouts for all four time slots are given preference as those folks are attending the entire weekend, not just a portion of it.
If you have any difficulties, please contact our Registrar to straighten things out. There are many browsers around and not all of them play nice with our registration code.
You are registered. The system will send a confirmation email to the address you entered in your personal information.
- Enter your personal information
- Your name, email, phone, and emergency contact are required. We hope we never need to use your emergency contact info, but it is critical to have it on hand in case of an accident.
- Click on the checkboxes if you are allergic to cats and/or dogs.
- Enter your carpool name if you are part of a carpool. All members of the carpool must use the same name.
- Give us a sense of your operations experience. This helps us build a crew for each session that has a good balance of operator experience.
- Click the "Submit" button. The session pick page appears.
- Pick your sessions
- Check the box for each time period (slot) you will be attending IslandOps 2023. Each slot has both a color code and a name, (Friday evening: "FriPM" and light green)
- You can check or uncheck a box at any point up until you confirm your picks.
- Sessions for only those slots that you checked appear in a draggable list. This list sets the priority of your picks for the entire weekend.
- Sort the entire list in your priority order by dragging and dropping each session. Put your top choice for the entire weekend at the top of the list, second choice just below it, etc.
- Click the "List Choices" button. This shows your numbered list of session picks in the order that you sorted them.
- You can re-sort your session picks at any time up until you confirm them.
- This list is cleared if you move a session or check/uncheck a slot.
- Make sure the sessions in the list are in the order you want!
- Click the "Confirm choices" button.
Feb 11, 2023 at 12:00pm EST